Annual Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Promoter information: Storytime Magazine, 61 Bridge Street, Kington, Herefordshire HR5 3DJ.
2. The competition is open to all children aged 3 to 9. Entries are welcome from both individuals and schools, and you don’t have to be a Storytime reader to enter.
3. Your picture must be original and must not have been published before.
4. Closing time and date: 11:59pm on Tuesday 30th November 2021. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
5. Children must have the permission of an adult before entering.
6. Employees of Storytime Magazine, or members of the families or households of employees of Storytime Magazine, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
7. No alternative prizes will be offered, and there is no cash alternative.
8. The editor’s decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the competition closing date.
10. The winning picture will feature in a future edition of Storytime.
11. If we can’t contact the winner within a month of the closing date, we will offer the prize to an alternative competition entry.
12. You must provide your full name and email address. We will use your personal details only to administer this competition, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
13. The winner’s name can be obtained by sending an SAE to Storytime Magazine, 61 Bridge Street, Kington, Herefordshire HR5 3DJ, within six weeks of the closing date.
RULES, LIABILITIES AND JURISDICTIONS
1. When you enter the competition, you agree to be bound by these rules.
2. Storytime Magazine does not accept responsibility for loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
3. This competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales