Storytime Studio – Open for Business!
As well as creating the highly acclaimed Storytime magazine, our dedicated Storytime Studio team has over 25 years’ experience of developing original magazines and content for kids and adults. We’ve worked with big-name children’s brands (like Disney and Nickelodeon), start-ups, tourist attractions and international publishers.
For an idea of what we can do for you, see the Teaching Resource and Activity Packs we recently created for Lee Valley Park Farms, or look at some of the best-selling magazines we’ve developed and worked on. Also check out our catalogue to see the work our talented team of designers, illustrators and writers produce for Storytime.
Storytime Studio Services
If you want to create a feel-good brand that keeps your customers engaged, happy and loyal, we can help. We can produce imaginative, inspiring materials that appeal to kids, schools and families, such as:
- Branded magazines for children and families
- Bespoke activity packs for club members or annual pass holders – print or digital
- Specially commissioned content for events or campaigns
- School teaching resource packs or display materials
- Stories, story books and treasuries
- Design and editorial services
- Plus, we can market your product to parents and schools
Storytime Studio Clients
Recently, we’ve had the pleasure of working with a range of clients, including:
- International publisher De Agostini
- Olympic and leisure venue Lee Valley
- The innovative Mechanical Art and Design Museum
- Digital Sea – the leading online course provider
- The brilliant phonics app Zaprendo
- Language education company Education First
- Escape room specialists Exciting Escapes
- International book publisher Quarto
Drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7993 5583.
“Thanks for the creativity, passion and professionalism you bring to every project. You always rise to the challenge and invariably exceed expectations. Thanks, too, for being such a joy to work with.” Philippa Dawson, Developments, De Agostini.
“The attention to detail is fantastic. Thank you very much for doing such an amazing job. It’s been great working with you. You’ve been so helpful.” Katie Wilson, Head of Marketing, The MAD Museum.