If you’re interested in launching Storytime magazine for your market, or adapting our content for books, tech or educational materials, we’ve love to speak to you about it.
Over the many years of publishing Storytime, we’ve built up an extensive archive of over 650 illustrated tales which are absolutely perfect for story treasuries, textbooks, story apps – anything that requires great-quality story content.
- International Adaptations – Publishers have had success from producing adaptations of Storytime for their own local markets.
- Story Bundles – We also license individual stories or story bundles selected from our extensive back catalogue. Our content has been adapted for storybooks, textbooks, early reader & levelled reading booklets, assessment materials and reading apps.
- Wide Audience – We have two main audiences – parents, who buy Storytime to read, love and share with their children, and schools, who will buy the magazines in bulk for classroom use.
- Extensive Content – A huge range of illustrated stories have appeared in the pages of Storytime, from the familiar to the new, across a range of categories, including myths, fables and fairy tales.
- International Focus – We’re very keen on showcasing tales from around the world and have a wealth of stories from all corners of the globe.
- Additional Activities – We also have a large collection of classroom activities, lesson ideas, puzzles and games – which have accompanied our stories every month.
- All Rights Owned By Us– All of the stories and illustrations are commissioned by us, and we hold all rights to them, making us a great one-stop shop for a range of great story content.