Subscribe to Storytime magazine or buy our Peter Pan issue in July and we’ll donate Ten Percent of all revenues to Book Trust!
This is in support of Children’s Book Week and to help with Book Trust’s work improving literacy for children and young people.
- Book Trust is the largest reading charity in the UK and has been running Children’s Book Week in the UK for over 80 years. This year it runs from 6 to 12 July.
- Book Trust gives out over 2 million books to children throughout the UK.
- Every parent receives a Book Trust book in their baby’s first six months.
- Their books, guidance and resources are delivered via health, library, schools and early years practitioners, and are supported with advice and resources to encourage reading.
- For every Storytime Peter Pan issue we sell or every subscription we get in July, we’ll give Book Trust ten percent of our revenues.
For more information about Book Trust, visit www.booktrust.org.uk.