Competition terms and conditions
1. Promoter information: Luma Creative Ltd, Studio 2B18, South Bank Technopark, 90 London Rd, London, SE1 6LN.
2. Closing time and date: 11:59pm on Tuesday 4th August 2020. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have the permission of an adult before entering.
4. Employees of Luma Creative Ltd, or members of the families or households of employees of Luma Creative Limited, including, if relevant, any associated company connected with the competition, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
5. No alternative prizes will be offered, and there is no cash alternative.
6. Luma Creative Ltd will not be responsible for any indirect, special or consequential damages or losses suffered by the entrant or a third party.
7. The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries. The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the competition closing date.
9. If we can’t contact the winner within a month of the closing date, we will offer the prize to an alternative correct competition entry.
10. You must provide your full name, address and email address. We will use your personal details only to administer this competition, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
11. A list of winners can be obtained by sending an SAE to Luma Creative Ltd, South Bank Technopark, 90 London Rd, London, SE1 6LN, within six weeks of the closing date.
RULES, LIABILITIES AND JURISDICTIONS
1. When you enter the competition, you agree to be bound by these rules.
2. Luma Creative Ltd does not accept responsibility for loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
3. This competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.