Cinema Tickets Competition terms and conditions
Cinema Tickets Competition terms and conditions
- Promoter information: Storytime Magazine Ltd, 61 Bridge Street, Kington HR5 3DJ. Social media handle: @storytimemag
- Closing time and date: 11.59pm on Friday 6th August 2021. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter or any other Social Network.
- The competition platforms are Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- The prize is three (3) packages of the following with one (1) package per platform: 4 x cinema tickets for a standard 2D film screening of their choice and £10 gift card at one of the following cinemas in the UK only: Cineworld, ODEON (or ABC branded cinema) or VUE cinema
- Gift card can be redeemed in cinema or online, but cannot be used over the telephone.
- All film screenings are subject to availability, normal age restrictions, and any other applicable terms.
- Cineworld and Odeon gift cards are valid for 2 years from date of activation, VUE gift cards are valid for 1 year from date of activation, any remaining balance of value on this card will expire.
- Delivery is available to mainland UK addresses only.
- Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning and winner must provide prize provider with their choice of standard 2D film screening within this time.
- Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring that the delivery note is checked on receipt.
- The prize excludes anything not expressly listed above; The prize provider is Element London Ltd (www.element-london.com).
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Instagram and Facebook
1 – Follow @storytimemag 2 – Like 3 – Tag someone you’d like to take to see Paw Patrol:
1 – RT 2 – Follow @storytimemag 3 – Tag someone you’d like to take to see Paw Patrol:
- One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants per platform.
- Only one (1) entry per person per platform will be accepted. Multiple entries from the same person per platform will be disqualified.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have the permission of an adult before entering.
- Employees of Storytime Magazine Ltd, or members of the families or households of employees of Storytime Magazine, or anyone otherwise connected with the Promotor including, if relevant, any associated company connected with the competition, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The winner on each platform will be selected from all correct entries, at random by software. The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by DM on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter within 28 days of the competition closing date.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promoter after the winner has been selected.
- If we can’t contact the winner within 14 days of the closing date, we will offer the prize to an alternative correct competition entry.
- If you are a named winner, you must provide your full name, address and email address. We will use your personal details only to administer this competition, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- A list of winners can be obtained by sending an SAE to Storytime Magazine Ltd, 61 Bridge Street, Kington. HR5 3DJ. UK, within six weeks of the closing date.
RULES, LIABILITIES AND JURISDICTIONS
- When you enter the competition, you agree to be bound by these rules.
- Storytime Magazine Ltd does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant or a third party arising from his or entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- This competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.