Storytime Superhero Competition
Imagine, draw and describe your ideal superhero and we’ll pick our favourite and bring it to life in a Storytime story! Plus you’ll win a bundle of books and an exclusive certificate.
We’d like you to draw an awesome picture of your hero and write a short character description so we know why your hero is special. If you would like some extra inspiration – we’ve put together a Storytime Superhero pack which you can download here.
To enter, you can photocopy or cut out the form from your latest issue of Storytime, or download it from this link here.
Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to: Hero Competition, Storytime Magazine, Studio 2B18, Southbank Technopark, 90 London Road, London, SE1 6LN.
The competition is open to children aged 3 to 9, and you don’t have to be a Storytime reader to enter.
The closing date is 5th November 2019, and you can read full terms and conditions here.
- Make sure your hero is original and hasn’t appeared in a story before.
- Don’t just think about looks – what can he or she do? What are his or her powers? What makes your hero heroic?
- Create a hero you’d be excited to read about.
- Heroes don’t have to be adults, or even human!
- Heroes don’t even have to save the world. Some of the best heroes help in small ways.