There is no greater joy than getting lost in a good story.
When kids read for the sheer pleasure of it, it improves reading, writing, spelling and vocabulary, but best of all it’s just fantastic fun!
That’s why we made Storytime. It’s one of the UK’s biggest subscription magazines for kids. Subscribe today to find out why!
Each month, Storytime magazine is packed with brilliant tales for boys and girls of all ages. Storytime gives you a quality children’s magazine that actually helps to improve literacy – with no adverts, no plastic toys, just great content.
- Wonderful stories for kids every month.
- Specially commissioned, full-colour illustrations.
- Puzzles, activities, games and colouring in.
- Printed on quality paper so you can go back to it again and again.
- Kids competitions every month, win books and much more.
- Beautiful tidy files to store them in.
Storytime runs as a social enterprise. Profit is reinvested to support parents in spending more time reading with their children, and to work with schools, councils and other organisations to improve the literacy of families across the UK.
Reading for pleasure is so important it’s now part of the national curriculum, and with Storytime magazine kids can enjoy a magical world of stories every month. Get a sneak preview of this month’s exciting issue!